Hollyleaf's Hope forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have fun here rpg and have a great time.Invite your friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken)   My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://hollystar-1998.rpg-board.net
Silverstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Silverstar

My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken)   My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
thornstar
thunderclan
thunderclan

PostSubject: My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken)   My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Name: Thornstar

Clan: Thunderclan

Personality: Gentle, wise, kind but not against and opponent.

Description: He is a golden tabby tom with amber eyes and thron sharp claws.

past(Optional): Born into Thunderclan, Thornkit's mother died through kitten birth. He was the only one who survived and his father raised him to be loyal. Thornpaw learned quickly and soon grew to Thornclaw. Thornclaw was given the deputy position and soon had to take the leader's stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken)   My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken) Empty

Back to top Go down

My cat character (XD I'll have to change my name since Silverstar's taken)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollyleaf's Hope forum :: clan selection-
Jump to: