Hollyleaf's Hope forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have fun here rpg and have a great time.Invite your friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spottedkit's introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

Location : In StarClan, leading others in the wrong direction >:)~

Spottedkit's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Spottedkit padded through the moor, hungry, and helpless. Spottedkit was abandoned by her mother and was not sure of where she was and was trying to find a home. Spottedkit came to a camp, she crept around and found an entrance "H-hello?" she rasped, hoping someone would hear her
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Featherstar came back along with Mosspelt and Blackstorm when she saw a kit. "You two go ahead I'll be there in amiunte" Featherstar mewed to them. They went ahead and left Featherstar alone with the kit. "Hello little one, where is your mother and it's too cold out here" Featherstar mewed and picked up the kit taking her into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Spottedkit was suprised someone had actually heard her "I-I don't know" she confessed "I don't know where I am o-or where my parents are a-and I'm cold and h-hungry and don't know what to do" she sobbed, crying louder, and louder
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Featherstar went to her den and put the kit down. "go to sleep" She mewed licking the kit and glanced at Winterfang and Hollykit who were sleeping to together.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

"I-it's dark in here" Spottedkit whined, she didn't want to feel alone
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:07 pm

"Don't worry i'm here" Featherstar mewed then thought who would leave a kit alone, what is her name? "Little one, what is your name" Featherstar mewed then grab Hollykit since Winterfang left for a patrol. Featherstar curled up with both her kits since one kit was abandon she decieded she will call her as her own kit.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:11 pm

"I-Im Spottedkit, I think" she mewed, looking down at her paws
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Hollykit woke up and cried until she noticed a kit"hi i'm hollykit."
Back to top Go down
https://hollystar-1998.rpg-board.net
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:23 pm

"H-Hi" Spottedkit mewed, shyly "I'm Spottedkit"
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:15 pm

"would you like to sleep next to me my fur is long so it could keep you warm..."Hopekit mewed.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm

"Uh... I think I'm fine by myself r-right now" Spottedkit mewed back

ooc: wait... I thought you're name was Hollykit? You just put Hopekit o__0
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Hollykit looked at her worried"are you sure you look pretty cold..."Hollykit mewed.

ooc:sorry my computer keyboard is whigging out and instead of l it puts p but right now i'm on a different one.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:33 pm

"I-I'm f-fine" Spottedkit said back... even though she was pretty cold, she didn't know if she trusted Hollykit like she trusted Featherstar
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:51 am

"Spottedkit, sounds very nice and I believe Winterfang will surely love to meet you as well" Featherstar mewed getting up from curling around them.
Back to top Go down
Winterfang
thunderclan
thunderclan
Winterfang

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:32 am

Wintefang cameback from whatever he was doing since someone said I wentta anyways. "Where's hollykit and who is this" he mewed giving stoppedkit a sniff before he got confused then remembered that the patrol came back and told him that featherstar found a kit outsifde the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Spottedkit backed away from Winterfang a bit, snuggling closer to Featherstar's warm fur... Featherstar for some reason felt safe to Spottedkit for some reason
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 pm

"Winterfang, she's still getting used to the clan" Featherstar mewed wrapping her tail around Spottedkit and felt like purring but sad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedkit's introduction   Spottedkit's introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Spottedkit's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollyleaf's Hope forum :: Windclan :: moore-
Jump to: