Hollyleaf's Hope forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have fun here rpg and have a great time.Invite your friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:19 pm

The kits started to cry.

Wind the past leader of Windclan came to Skysong"A mother will die but two kits one with the stars in her paws and the other will hold darkness upon his paws.But beware the darkness will kill."Windstar mewed before fading away.

Brambleberry padded in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
https://hollystar-1998.rpg-board.net
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Featherstar saw Skysong froze "Skysong, are you okay" she ask waiting for her then saw Brambleberry coming in so she block him. Finally Skysong look at Featherstar with fear then finally she spoke "Brambleberry, I'm sorry but with her last breath she told me she loves you and to take care of her kits" she looked at him. " And Moonfur will care of of your kits" Featherstar meowed
Back to top Go down
Admin/hollystar
Admin
Admin/hollystar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Brambleberry started to cry"she didn't have to leave"Then he rembered that Skysong froze"you not telling me and Featerstar something are you?"Brambleberry mewd.
Back to top Go down
https://hollystar-1998.rpg-board.net
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

Location : In StarClan, leading others in the wrong direction >:)~

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Spottedkit ducked her head, then started chasing Hollykit again, grabbing on to her tail
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 am

"I'm sorry but this is for Featherstar's ears" Skysong mewed then left back for her den. Featherstar watched as the elders carried Snowpelt into the clearing, placing her on the ground. With one leap she was on the high stones "Let all cats old enough to gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting" she yowled.

Rabbitheart watch his leader call then look around for Winterfang who was supposed to be here
Back to top Go down
Winterfang
thunderclan
thunderclan
Winterfang

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 am

Ooc: I'm here okay

Winterfang who heard everything went up to Brambleberry "I'm sorry for your loss but what about your kits" he meowed sitting beside him looking at his own kits, Hollykit and Spottedkit with such proudness in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Spottedkit sat a little closer to Hollykit "What's going on?" she asked, she assumed it was something urgent
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 am

Rabbitheart put his tail over her mouth "Something very important" he meowed looking up

Featherstar look around to see her clan has gathered "I have an important anncounement, Snowpelt has died giving birth, but her kits has lived" she yowled and finally "I have one more anncounment" she kept going looking at her kits "It's time for two kits to have their apprentice names, Hollykit and Spottedkit please come up" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow
thunderclan
thunderclan
Spottedshadow

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Spottedkit walked up, a little confused at what was going on

ooc: Can Spottedkit be a medicine kitty?
Back to top Go down
Featherstar
thunderclan
thunderclan
Featherstar

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Ooc: Sure, I am going to have to post in another place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime   Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollykit and Spottedkit's playtime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hollyleaf's Hope forum :: Windclan :: camp clearing-
Jump to: